Friday, March 9, 2012

Rihanna California King Bed Spring Makeup

Hello guys :)

Cant believe its already March!!! I hope the sun comes out pretty fast cause I am kind of fed up of these gloomy days that we have been having. However, last week we had a couple of sunny days which to be honest wear heaven! and I am not saying that I dont like winter, on the contrary I really like winter but now I want summer haha because I cannot wait to wear bright colours and sandals! and other stuff that summer brings.


Below is a video which is inspired by the Rihanna California King Bed video! It is very appropriate for the upcoming Spring season for those girls who are not comfortable with bright colours!



Below are the products that I used for this tutorial:


Maxfactor lasting performance foundation in deep beige number 111
Garnier roll on anti dark circles
Max factor creme puff in Transluscent 05
Maybelline Colour Definer Waterproof shadow stick in golden rose 40
Rimmel golden pink eyeshadow
Rimmel nude eyeshadow
Shana brown eyesdadow in N18
Inglot ash brown coloured eyeshadow
Inglot Eyeliner Gel matte number 77 (black)
Max Factor Bronzing powder in 02 Bronze
Elf natural Radiance Blusher in coy
Max factor Vibrant curve efffect lipgloss in 05 Bubbly

Have a Happy Spring!

xoxoxo
Pocalocca



I am also on Pinterest! find me my account name is Marija Debattista
and also on facebook! as Pocalocca!


0 comments:

Post a Comment