Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Liebster Award

Hello everyone :)

This award is a way of promoting and sharing the blogs among people. I was nominated by a local blogger Lola Loves Sparkles. Thank you so much dear! xx (I hope you dont mind but I just copied the information as I am new to this :) )

The award is passed on through bloggers who have less than 200 GFC followers, thus helping them to promote their blog.

The rules are simple:

  1. Nomineed must link back the person who nominated them.
  2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
  3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person who has nominated you.
  4. You come up with 11 new questions.
  5. You nominate 11 people who have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back

11 random facts about me:

  1. I was born on the 2nd of April 1991
  2. I have a 'mild' obsession with Barney 
  3. I want to spend (if not live) some years living in London
  4. I am deadly scared of deep rocky seas
  5. I hate horror movies! 
  6. I get easily impressed with paranormal movies as well
  7. I haven't read 50 Shades of grey and do not plan to hahah
  8. I have a not so mild obsession with cats and mushrooms!
  9. I did voluntary work in Palermo twice
  10. I am obsessed with Red Nail polish
  11. I never died my hair and do not plan to
Questions from Lola:

Do you prefer sweets or salty snacks?
Salty snacks

What is your favourite book?
The Phoenix and the carpet (Read this a long time ago)

Where do you live?
Hamrun Malta

Long or short hair?
I want long hair now

What is the most embarrassing situation you were ever in?
ermm...when I read for the first time in church.. and I read the wrong Psalm...

Have you ever wished you had a different name? If yes, what would it be?
no not really

What is your favourite food ever?
Penne with mushrooms ham and white sauce :)

Coffee or tea?
Both

Your worst job ever?
Waitress by the pool

Do you believe in ghosts?
not sure haha

Your favourite make-up brand?
I have some favorite brands but..I love Revlon Rimmel Max Factor....

My Questions:

  • Do you have middle names? if yes what are they?
  • Any pets?
  • Winter or Summer?
  • Earliest memory?
  • Where would you like to be for a holiday?
  • Anything  special you want to do before you die ? (ex bungee jumping..)
  • Cats or dogs?
  • Do you eat chips with a fork or with your hands?
  • Pepsi or coke?
  • Favourite TV show?
  • Flats or Heels?
I nominate:

Marija Debono from all things lady
Cheryl from Cherology
Lucy From Lucy in the Sky
Kylie Cassar from Passion to Beauty

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment