Friday, May 10, 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream (Review)

Hello everyone :) 

I must apologise for the lack of posts but I have been finalising my thesis and I have my finals next month so I am a bit swamped.

Anyways, here is a quick one.

Body Shop is a hit and miss for me when it comes to skincare. I use their shower gels and body lotions and body butters which I adore, but its not the same when it comes to skincare.

I have been looking for a moisturiser which can act as a base under the foundation without oxidising it. I wished it to be with spf but anyways.


I love this moisturiser! It is so light and so fresh, it makes me seriously think of the sea and sun and all those nice sandy beaches!


It has a gelish cream texture which glides on the skin and sinks into the skin at once. It mattifies the face instantly and it is the perfect base for the foundation. Most importantly it doesn't oxidise the foundation!

I remember trying the one with spf from the same line but I also remember that I actually didnt like it  that much.

Anyways, if you want a nice base for the foundation I suggest you give it a go!

Have you tried it?

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment