Sunday, August 18, 2013

Macademia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo Review

I feel like the introduction to every post in the past couple of months has been about summer. I won't mention summer again although I already did .. twice!!!

A couple of months back I finally bought the famous and most raved about Macademia products which you can get from various websites online. 

I will start with a shampoo from the range. 

I have quite sensitive scalp and I have to be very careful when it comes to shampoos. Most shampoo brands irritate my scalp easily and my scalp forms a lot of dry itchy scales which are not dandruff.

For this reason I choose to use shampoos which are sulfate and paraben free.

Anyways, I had a sort of discount from lookfantastic and I decided to try the Macademia Natural Oil range. 



The first thing that has to be mentioned is its fragrance.

It smells divine... I seriously think it is the best shampoo fragrance I have ever smelled! It is not that usual shampoo/soapy smell that most common shampoos or hair stuff have. I honestly cannot describe it. But I assure you it smells amazing.

Ok I think I made enough emphasis on its fragrance.

The shampoo itself is quite a straight forward shampoo. It is targeted for dry hair. And believe it or not my hair has been the driest I can ever remember it to be. Even my roots which where quite normal as in slightly on the oily side not to much though. However, the ends have been a nightmare this summer. My hair has been most of the time in a bun and it has seen a lot of hair spray.

This shampoo made my hair feel kind of refreshed or 'rejuvenated'. I would typically wash my hair 2 or even 3 times a week depending on whether I was working or I went to the beach.

It doesn't irritate my scalp not even one bit! and for that I give it an A+++. I would have expected it to be a bit more smoothing kind of but there again my hair is the worst it can be and to ease the dryness I use my trusted Argan Oil.

Hope you found it helpful.

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment