Monday, August 12, 2013

Michael Todd Avocado and Mango Hydrating Facial Mask Review

A couple of weeks ago I reviewed the Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Toner, which you can find the review of here.

You can get Michael Todd Products here

This time it is about a mask. This is the Michael Todd Avocado and Mango Hydrating Facial Mask. A mask which is seriously good enough to eat. First of all it has mangos and I absolutely love mangos and everything related with them. Secondly it smells divine and it is refreshing.


It is a hydrating facial mask and it is more targeted towards dry mature and sensitive skin. Now I don't have any of those. And so you might be wondering why the hell did I buy it then.

I have to say that I use it more often in winter as my skin is much more dehydrated. Having said that I work in an environment when I am constantly going out from air conditioning and out in the sun then back again in the ac. That can be quite drying to the skin.

I use this mask around once a week or when I feel like my face needs a bit of a boost. In winter I use it around twice a week.

As I have said the mask is very refreshing and hydrating. It comes in a very smooth orangey sorbet like texture:

It removes any dry flakes that might be present on the skin without making the face oily or super shiny or something. It is just the perfect mask for the dehydrated skin. Perfect for a night in and a pampering session :)

It isn't oily at all and that is why I think it is suitable for a lot of skin types!

Hope you found it helpful! 

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment