Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Review

I have been meaning to review these for ages. However it was only recently that I have finished it all. And I like to kind of finish or almost finish the product before I review it. 

There is something about this brand which is caught my eye at once. I really love the kind of retro feel and look that the brand has. Even the way the words are written. I think it is a brilliant concept. Anyways!





This is the Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream. It has a very sweet and yummy smell which is not overpowering.  What I love about this product is that it is very hydrating and makes the hand feel amazing without leaving them greasy or anything. I wouldn't say that it leaves the hand moisturised all day long simply because I wear disposable gloves all the time, wash my hands all the time and what not so I kind of prefer applying hand cream several times a day. I used to keep this in my hand bag all the time.

I would like to get this one again to be honest, however I am not planning to visit the UK this year so it might be a while till I get a new one. I strongly suggest to trying this product out if you live in the UK or if you can get Soap and Glory.

Until next post,

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment