Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pupa Bronze Fever Collection

This year highlighters have been all over the place. I was never a big fan of highlighters but I was really surprised by the new Pupa Face and Body Highlighter from the Pupa Bronze Fever Collection.

The Face & Body Highlighter has a very interesting texture. 


To be honest when I saw it  I said to myself "Oh no this is going to be oily, slippery and super sticky". On the contrary, it has this almost gel like consistency which dries quickly and is not sticky. It feels fresh and lightweight and it gives this gorgeous glow to the face and body. I use it usually either with a small stipple like brush or honestly even your fingers will work perfectly.

Shade 2 Intense Gold

There are 2 shades available

001 – Light Gold
002 – Intense Gold

You all probably know by now how I love my eyeshadow sticks. Waterproof ones that is. The Pupa Made to Last Waterproof Eyeshadow sticks truly last the whole day through. 


They don't crease and they can be worn on their own or even under shadows as bases, which is my favourite way to wear them. They are very pigmented and are smooth and easy to to apply. 

Shade 13 Golden Rose
There are 6 shades in total in this collection:

013 – Golden Rose
014 – Rose Bronze
015 – Copper Brown
016 – Chocolate
017 – Golden Taupe
018 – Light Gold


I have been looking for a good overnight Lip Balm for ages. I am all about lip balms and so. This product sits right on my vanity table and I use it just before I go to bed. It has a really good feel without being too oily. The formula combines the shine of a gloss and the comfortable effect of a balm with a  touch of color to enhance the lips. The restoring qualities of the raspberry seed oil nourish lips deeply.  



Four shades are available:

001 – Sunny Honey
002 – Orange Sunset
003 – Tropical Fuchsia
004 – Juicy Cherry


Do not forget to check Pupa Milano Malta and Pupa Milano Website for more information

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment