Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Melita 45th Birthday Party

November marks Melita's 45th Birthday and to celebrate this day we had some celebrations with some sparkling wine and some delicious cupcakes!!


I am always excited for events organised by Melita. The reason being that there are so many brands available that honestly you can find whatever you want. This celebration marked the launch of various offers throughout the month of November, so do not forget to check the Melita's Facebook page HERE for more information.

Me and Lara from Every Beauty Addict's Bible

As per usual we were given a very generous goodie bag which I cannot wait to dig my hands in!!


And of  course I had to get something! I got another shade of the Vichy Dermablend but in a lighter shade so that I can adjust my darker one.


xoxoxo
Pocalocca

















0 comments:

Post a Comment