Monday, December 19, 2016

Flormar New Matte Collection

This collection is the first proper mention of the great brand which has landed on our island lately. This brand is Flormar. A few weeks back I got sent the Matte Collection to test out and review. Having said that, this is my honest and true opinion which I always give in my reviews.


1. Extreme Matte Lipsticks

14. Chic Violet, 08 Magenta, 11 Daylight

The 1st one on the lefts looks quite similar to the middle one but Chic Violet is more of a very dark violet while Magenta is more of a very dark purple/magenta colour. I would prefer Daylight for summer but it is very nice bright colour without looking too neon.
They are totally matte and honestly the lasting power is just out of this world! They do not budge! They are just probably one of the most longlasting lipsticks out there! One product you should definitely try!!

14. Chic Violet

2. Silky Matte Liquid Lipstick


03 Sunset
I am quite picky in my liquid lipsticks. A lot of them tend to be quite drying on the lips. This Silk Matte Liquid Lipstick is a very creamy product which dries matte after some time. It isn't drying on the lips and hence it is quite comfortable. Maybe in comparison with the more dryer ones, this has a little bit less of a staying power. But, having said that it stays on for ages. It has a slightly orange hue to it, so it is more of a peachy orange shade. Paired with a lip liner and you are good to go!


3. Eyebrow Designer Kit

20 Light
I knew that this will not be the perfect shade for me. So in all fairness I tried this when I had just a few errands to run. It didn't look that bad but I prefer my brows to be dark. I do love these kind of kits, where you have a waxy part and a powder part. I did find this kit easy to work with without the wax being too creamy or too hard. The powder was quite pigmented. I am definitely trying out the darker ones for myself soon enough!

4.  Smooth Touch Compact Powder

08 Medium Beige

Powders are essential for me. My face gets quite shiny throughout the day, and although I do not tend to pile on the powder or touch up that frequently I do love a good working powder. The Smooth Touch powder is quite a good one. It mattifies the face without it being to mattifying. And it doesn't cake on the face which is always a plus point. It comes with a handy mirror which makes it ideal for touch ups. 

5. Satin Matte Blush

06 Pink Brown and 04 Rose Coral
Ah Blushes! My Faves! I honestly used the Pink Brown as a contouring colour. It is matte and works wonderfully. However, I do use it as a blusher too but I tend to apply some sort of pinkish highlighter to have a little bit more colour. The Rose Coral one is a very beautiful matte muted coral pink blush which looks wonderful on the cheeks for a perfect flush of colour. These blushes blend perfectly and they stay on for a long time!
What are your favourite Flormat Products? Make sure you check their facebook page here.

Happy Christmas!!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca





 







1 comments:

  1. our blog is very helpful. We want updates from your blog regularly. Thanks for Sharing. Matte Collection Coupons

    ReplyDelete