Friday, July 7, 2017

Thalgo Prodige des Océans Launch + Review

I have previously tried the Thalgo M Ceutic range a while back and I was very much impressed with the brand. Check out the post here. This time the Prodige des Océans range was launched. 



The event took place at the beautiful Radisson Hotel in Saint George's Bay. It started with a presentation on the brand Thalgo followed by a presentation on the new range. 



This range incorporates active ingredients found in the ocean which work in perfect harmony with our cellular environment. The Ocean holds exceptional revitalising active ingredients which are easily assimilated by the skin. After 4 years of research, 3 active sources - Bioactive seawater, Native Maritime Cells and Multicellular Alga were developed and incorporated in this range. The range contains 63 Marine Nutrients which are the key to youthful-looking skin. 

One of the products from the range is the Prodige des Océans Mask. It has an ultra refreshing, foaming texture with pure oxygen and Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres with the Intelligence Marine Régénérative. This complex improves skin clarity and complexion. I like to use this as a night cream just before going to sleep although it is technically a mask which you are supposed to leave only for some minutes. It leaves the skin smooth and plump and ultra soft. I find that the skin is refreshed and more radiant in the morning. I like to use this mask when I feel my skin needs a bit of a boost, when my skin is dull and dehydrated. It is suggested to use the mask around twice a week, and I think it is ideal. Once opened the top layer starts to foam up which makes the mask feel quite fresh on the skin.


I always suggest to invest in some good quality skincare. The range is a bit pricey but I strongly believe in products which are backed up by years of research, and it is always good to take care of your skin with good products.

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment