Saturday, September 9, 2017

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes

I am not a big fan of eye gels, as I prefer a hydrating cream rather than a gel. However, for some reason I was drawn to this La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes gel. It has quite a gel like consistency. I remember I got this because there was a phase at the beginning of summer where my undereyes were very very dehydrated. 


La Roch Posay is a well established name in skincare. The products are paraben free, fragrance free and are suitable for sensitive eyes.

I found myself using this product morning and evening. It is quite refreshing and feels hydrating. For extra freshness I used to leave it for a few hours in the fridge. I use it also just before I apply makeup. I find that it leaves the under eye area quite hydrated and moisturised. It reduces eye puffiness and the under eye concealer goes on like a dream! 

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes has Hyaluronic Acid in it so that the skin absorbs more water. It is also excellent as a moisturiser and to soothe the skin.

I went through this product rather fast. What can I say more? I will definitely stock on this during winter. It should definitely be a staple in your skincare routine too!

What is your favourite eye cream/gel or skin care product?

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment