Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pupa Privee Collection - Limited Edition

This Pupa collection was a very much awaited one! It looks so lush and just gorgeous! This is the new PRIVÉE
Limited Edition 
collection. 
The packaging is so luxurious looking and the colours are just perfect. For the full collection check the Pupa Milano Website


One of the items is this Pure Colour Eyeshadow in shade 002 - Intense Brown. I am never disappointed with Pupa eyeshadows. And this one is no exception. It is very soft and extremely pigmented. I love to wear this eyeshadow on the outer half of the eye. I even wet the eyeshadow brush with some setting spray for a more intense colour.


If you follow me on my Facebook Page or in general, you might know that I am not a huge fan of red lipcolours. However, I occasionally find a colour which I really like. This hey is one of them. 

This is the Made to Last Lip Duo in shade 014 Exclusive Burgundy. This liquid lipstick has 2 steps. The 1st one is the actual lip colour which is matte and water proof and won't budge. The 2nd step is the glossy/balmy part which doesn't break the product down. I think I prefer not using the 2nd step. The product lasts ages and I wore it the first time for an event which included drinks and finger food. The lipstick stayed put!

The 1st swatch is the lip duo swatch. The swatch next to it is the eyeshadow swatch.





0 comments:

Post a Comment