Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Uriage Water Sleeping Mask - Dehydrated Skin

Uriage is not a new brand to this blog. Infact, a while back I reviewed the Uriage Eau Thermale Range. The latest addition to the range is the Uriage Water Sleeping Mask for Dehydrated Skin. This winter has been a roller coaster for my skin. I have been focusing all my skincare on the hydration aspect. My skin is on the combination side. This winter it was rather dehydrated though.

I was invited to try out this Uriage Water Sleeping Mask. Ps: although this mask was sent to me, the below is my honest opinion as always.


The texture of the mask is like an ultra-light jelly texture. It is very cooling and refreshing and I would definitely put in the fridge in summer for extra freshness. It is packed with Uriage Thermal Water which has incredible hydrating properties.


I use it once or twice a week, depending on how dehydrated my skin is. I apply a thin layer on cleansed skin and leave it overnight. Don't worry, it won't transfer to your sheets or stain them. I also use it for around 30 minutes before makeup, when I apply heavy makeup or makeup for a special occasion. It makes the skin texture smooth and supple. It moisturises the skin whilst giving it a fresh glow.

It forms like a layer on the skin so as to progressively release moisturizing agents from the cream. It contains Hyaluronic Acid which is known for its hydrating properties and the antioxidant Edelweiss extract leaves which give the skin a fresh and glowy apperance. The mask is Hypoallergenic, Dermatologically tested and Fragrance free.

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

2 comments:

  1. I found Uriah’s products last year whilst looking at french brands avenue and Bioderma which I have purchased in the past for my sensitive skin. I looked at the prices and compared to the other brands was a fair bit cheaper. What I have found is that Uriage is as good as the higher priced brands. I am a total addict now, I love the cleanser as it’s gentle and soothing I love the water range and have the serum and sleep mask which I use on the nights I’m not using tretinoin. My skin is plump and glowing and has never looked so hydrated. I buy my uriage products online and always find good deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uriage is soooo underrated. I cannot stop talking about their products to my friends. It's amazing!

      Delete