Monday, January 23, 2012

AVON 6 in 1 true colour palette in Neutral swatches!!!

Hello guys :)

Finally one of my exams has passed so.. I was just  taking a quick break and I was thinking of swatching something for you. Lately, I have been using this AVON 6-in-1 palette quiet often!

Btw THIS IS NOT a sponsored blog by any means! I bought this palette with my own money and I just thought it would be great to share it with you!

Basically there are 2 versions of these. There is the Neutral eyes palette and the Glamour Eyes. I dont Have the Glamour Eyes but I really would like to try it out soon.
Below is how it is advertised on the January catalouge. It is selling 14 euros instead of 16.85 soo it is quiet a good price for 6 eyeshadows.












The 2 pictures below show the swatches of the eyeshadows :) sorry however, I am not a great photographer :P




These are the colours for the 1st row. However, starting from right to left in the palette :)



This picture shows the colours for the 2nd row and again from right to left on the palette.


I think that this is a great palette. And I am not saying this because I am an Avon Representative but because I really try and test the products and that I wouldnt praise something if I dont like it.
It has just the perfect colours for a day time smokey eye. And by using the darker brown or the grey it can be turned into a very sexy evening smokey eye!


If you live in MALTA kindly  send me an email. or leave a msg on facebook :) my page is Pocalocca :) and you can easily order! moreover if you spend 50 euros or more You will be entitled to a free makeup session by me :)


See you later :)


Pocalocca
xoxoxo


Ps: Check my channel on you tube as Pocalocca :) and I recently did a tumblr account but I am still getting the hang of it!
http://pocalocca.tumblr.com/

follow me on twitter by clicking the link below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment