Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My MAC palette! Review + Swatches

Hello everyone !

YESS I am super mega excited about my MAC palette! As I described in the video, here in Malta we don't have a MAC store or can get MAC shipped to Malta.

So.... when my friend was doing a short studying course in New Orleans.... I said maybe there is a MAC store near where she is staying. And it turns out that yes that there was one.. Not only one but she told me there were 3!!!!

I think I spent hours to choose the right shades and I think I saw tons of minutes of youtube videos to see which are the mostly used colours!

I finally chose my 15! After my friend bought them she showed them to me on webcam and she told me that a couple of shades were very very similar.. when in fact on MAC sites they looked quiet different!

But anyhow, spent another couple of hours looking for alternative shades! And Voila the 15 shades:


Top Row From Left to Right:










Brule (Satin), Grain (Satin), All that glitters (Veluxe Pearl), Wood winked  (Veluxe Pearl), Gold mine (Frost)



Middle Row From Left to Right:

Satin Taupe (Frost), Mystery (Satin), Blackberry (Matte), Cranberry (Frost), Fig 1 (Matte)

Bottom Row From Left to Right:

Sketch (Velvet), Tilt (frost finish), Contrast (Velvet), Print (Satin), Carbon (Matte)

 below is the video:)




As I have said in the Video, I will still continue to use my drugstore makeup!!
However, I hope I will expand my MAC collection in the future!

Happy New Year!
Pocalocca
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment