Monday, April 9, 2012

Haul!! e.l.f , essence, Catrice, NARS, Orly, Coastal Scents, Soap Cafe and Bomb Cosmetics

Hello Guys,


It is April at last! yeah I am kind of lame... cause it's my birthday month. For my birthday I have been kind of saving up a couple of things to buy. I wanted to try Essence and Catrice and even some more E.L.F. Products. Also, I have received a couple of beauty Birthday gifts .


NB I am not bragging or something... I just wanted to share with you :)

So, Below is a breakdown of the things I have got... and remember I will Review them eventually.


Bath Creamers:
- Violet Bath Mallow
- Harajuku Girl Bath Creamer




I couldn't find the name of the other one...Maybe it was a limited edtion... Haven't Tried these out but they smell amazing!!
http://www.bombcosmetics.co.uk/


Coastal Scents 88 Colour Eyeshadow Palette.
http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/palettes/pl-001.html




I have only tried it once... and the payoff is unbelievable! Such pigmentation!! I think I am going to be hooked to it..



 If you watched my April Haul video you would know that I went (at last !!) to visit the Soap Cafe! Oh my... I really got hooked instantly.. the only downside is the price because I guess it is a bit pricey.. But anyways.. so the 1st product that I have got is this Coconut Dream bar of soap.


http://www.soapcafemalta.com/Item.aspx?Code=GS-02


The next thing that I got was this Hands On lotion bar
http://www.soapcafemalta.com/Item.aspx?Code=SL-02
They have 3 types I believe but this one was with Lemongrass..


I have had this Bonder for a couple of weeks but I thought I would include it in the Haul :)
I got it from:
http://www.cheapsmells.com/productListing.php?category=7




Ok.... Some e.l.f. products...


Name: Candlelight


This Eyeshadow Duo is called Berry Mix. The darker shade is more plumier in colour and the lighter colour is kind of a very light pink. But they are very pigmented!!!!
Next up is this eyeshadow quad.


This quad is called Ethereal. It has some pretty neutral colours but it is not as pigmented as the duo eyeshadow.. but it is still pretty nice.


This is the Plumping Lip Glazre in Peach Passion.




The above Healthy Glow Bronzer Powder is called Sun Kissed.


The last thing I got from e.l.f All Over Cover Stick in Honey.


That was all for e.l.f. products.


Now on to Essence and Catrice.





Essence Waterproof liquid eyeliner. I have tried this a couple of times and its great!











Essence LongLasting eye pencil in Black fever.











The liquid eyeliner on the left and the pencil on the right.












Essence Sparkling Romance 02










I am really not sure about this one...... too shimmery and sparkly for me...








Essence No limits waterproof mascara, cause in summer it is really a must for me...











The essence Legends of The Sky palette 01 From zero to hero.



















The last 2 colours are what made me buy this palette.



























On to Nail polishes :)


I am really loving the corally trend... I do not usually go with tons of colour but.. these two nailpolishes just got me hooked!






This nail polish is called No Better Way To Sky. 04











This one is called C'est la vie! 93
This one is more peachier and bright.








From Catrice I got this Eye Brow stylist in 030 Brow-n-eyed Peas. Love the name haha




For the LAST thing! At last haha. This I have been wanting for years! and unfortunately we do not get NARS in Malta so.... I was very thrilled when I got it as a present!!





It is the NARS Blush/Bronzer Trio.










It Features their most famous blusher ever which is called Orgasm.. (yeah some of their names are quiet ermm sexually oriented lol)


Then there is the highlighter which is called Albatross.


And lastly their famous bronzer which is Laguna.


That is the end! I will review them one by one eventually... It will just take some time....

Do not forget to subscribe to my youtube channel:

Pocalocca

Follow me on twitter:


And Like My Facebook page:

Pocalocca

Ow and follow this blog as well please :)


xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment