Monday, April 16, 2012

MAC tender tones e.l.f and Revlon Lipbutters and ebay Haul!


Hey guys ;)

Yes this is another haul and hopefully it will be the last haul for now! so I received the 15 concealer palette! I didnt put swatches because for some reason they didn't want to upload... but just to let you know they are highly pigmented and I think they would be medium to full coverage.. we will see later.


I also received the e.l.f package which included the following:
 


This e.l.f. All Over Colour Stick is in Golden Peach


































I got this e.l.f. Daily Brush Cleaner.








My all time favourite pink blusher in Coy! I just cannot live without this one!






I also got the e.l.f. Wet gloss Las and Brow Clear Mascara but I don't know whats wrong today.. the picture didnt upload...

So as for the mystery bag!

I got this lip brush which I wasnt really into it cause I do not really use lip brushes... but last time I needed one and mine were kind of dirty cause I use them for gel liners and sometimes they just dont come off. And at first I didnt think about it but then I remembered about the lip brush :P



In summer I dont wear lipsticks or lipglosses... what I really love is these tinted lip balm products and I got theese 2 (the pink one in the mystery bag). These are the Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint with SPF 8 in Pink and Guava.


The thing that I am least excited about is this Quad from e.l.f. which I also got in the mystery bag. It is called Teal Dream... I just do not like Green.......


Enough e.l.f.

Now on to the most awaited/wanted product! The Revlon Lip Butters!!! I got 3!!!

Starting from left to right: Creme Brulee, Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle

This is Creme Brulee



Peach Parfait


Pink Truffle



Next are the MAC Tender Tones and these are also lip balms with SPF 12 in them:



I got the ones in Hush Hush and Purring









That's it!
SO I hope you enjoyed it and I will review them one by one so no worries :)

xoxoxo
Pocalocca


And subscribe to my youtube Channel and like my FB page Pocalocca :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment