Monday, July 16, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters Swatches!


Hello everyone :) 
So recently (finally!) the most raved and hyped about Revlon Lip Butters landed in Malta. I am saying this because when we get (if we get that is to say) something which has been raved all around the rest of the world it would have been months... but anyways....

These LipButters are a must for those (like me) who prefer the lipbalm feeling but the payoff of a lipstick combined. or maybe just slightly less pigmented then lipsticks. However, I am not a big fan of lipsticks and glosses.

Their staying powder is what you expect from a lip butter which are thicker and more pigmented then balms.  They just taste like vanilla and sweets and they just moisturize the lips oh and they also have spf I believe. I own 3 lip butters which are pictured in the last picture. I swatched the rest while I was looking at a bourjois stand at a local beauty store. And I plan to buy 2 more which are those in the 2nd row.
The pictures are essentially the same but  I tried to get the proper colours. The names I tried to remember  them as I wasnt supposed to take photos but I might be mistaken so correct me if I get them wrong :). When I check them again I ll arrange the name :)

Oh btw they retail at around 11.50.








Top Row from left to right: Berry Smoothie, Cotton Candy (or Strawberry Shortcake), (I couldnt decide the 3rd one! but I think it is Sweet Tart), Raspberry Pie, Lolipop (neon pink!), Sugar Frosting
Bottom row (the ones I want to buy): Macaroon and Candy Apple



These are the 3 that I own which are : Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait and Creme Brulee.


xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment