Monday, October 8, 2012

Palmer's Night Renewal Cream

I have been using this night cream for more than a month now. The reason why I haven't reviewed it before is that I wanted to really test it out.



Source: http://www.palmersaustralia.com
It's a night cream so it is supposed to be applied during the night where the body metabolism slows down and the repair mechanisms of the skin and body in general work more. Therefore there is more time for the cream to act and to do what it is supposed to do.
The consistency is that of a gel cream product. It feels very thick but surprisingly enough it is absorbed in the skin. I have to say that I was never a big fan of night creams as they used to be very thick and used to break me out badly. This night cream didn't and you can actually feel it acting on your skin. I must say that I do not have wrinkles so I dont know if it actually helps to firm skin and diminish wrinkles. What I can say is that my face is much smoother and it feels much better in general then before.


So I would recommend this night cream. I would definitely re-purcash it again. Oh and it has a faint smell of chocolate! *yumm*

I got mine at www.feelunique.com and I believe it was around 6-8 euros.

I hope you found this helpful :)

xoxoxo 
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment