Wednesday, October 10, 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Les Ombres S3 Disco Smoking

Hello guys :)

So today I went to buy a couple of necessities at the Health shop and obviously... I had to look at the makeup section. I have always loved L'Oreal and today I saw this amazing quad which was honestly love at first sight. 

This is the one in S3 Disco Smoking.


The colours are much more vivid in real life! 

My first try out of the quad:



They have quiet good colour payoff as well! 
There were I think 10 different quads to choose from. The price was 11.75 euros so it was quiet reasonable.
Below is a picture I found on the internet of the other quads.




Source: http://www.lily-otte.com/blog/make-up/loreal-paris-color-riche-herfst-winter-make-upcollectie/

Check my tutorial with this quad!



I couldn't swatch all of them and take photos as it would take me ages! I will for sure try another quad and I see a tutorial coming right up using this quad!


xoxoxo
Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment