Friday, November 23, 2012

Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon

Hello guys :)

I am obsessed with tinted lipbalms. I feel that they are the perfect consistency for me. I am not quiet keen on lipsticks and lipglosses. I find that for me they are the best. However, that is just purely on personal preference.

I have usually dry lips 365 days a year. And its weird cause I have combination skin. Anyways after the Revlon Lip butters (which I adore!) I tried the Clinique Chubby sticks (one of them to be exact). This is the shade 04 Mega Melon.

This baby retails at around 16 euros which is not cheap lets say. But not the most expensive either at least in my opinion.

The product itself is quiet nice. They have some very cool colours. The one I primarily wanted was the Chunky Cherry but they didnt have the shade.

Mega Melon is a very wearable gorgeous golden pink, which I think would suit the majority of skin tones. It is certainly one colour that you cannot go wrong with even when you don't know which colour to put. 


Being a lipbalm I didn't expect it to last a long time on the lips, I tend to reapply lip balms constantly. It really moisturises the lips quiet well. However, if you had to ask me, I would prefer to buy the Revlon Lip Butters. I find them better nourishing and moisturising then the Chubby sticks.

By all means, I am not saying that it is a bad product! On the contrary! Keep in mind that the LipButters are a little bit cheaper then the Chubby sticks.

But I guess they are worth a try if you love Clinique :)

Hope that helped! 

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment