Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Body Shop Haul

Hello guys :) 

It is actually getting pretty chilly here.. well nothing really out of the ordinary. I mean it is December after all.

Anyways. Body shop. It has been a while since I bought some products from Body shop. And they have some gorgeous products! They have these sweet packets of 3 minis of body washes in differenct scents.. I think cranberry, gingerbread and vanilla, and there are small packets containing body polish butter and other things. And then they have these Ginger Bread man and Snowman Tins which you can fill with goodies. You can honestly find just every gift you need!

So here is what I bought. I must say that I honestly got hooked in the cranberry scent!!
I am not meant to buy products... but some of the products I ran out so :P 


Oh and btw, they have a loyalty  card that for every 20euros you spend you get a stamp (before it was every purchase above 20 euros you get a stamp, but even if you spend 100 euros you still get one step). You just pay 10 euros, and you get 10% discount so you get the 10 euros back quiet easily. And on the 4th stamp you get 10euros voucher, 8th stamp you get 13 euros. And on your birthday month you get 10 euros voucher too.
A good scrub to remove all the dead cells

This just smells divine! It is a more solid than a normal body butter.

I can't stop smelling this! For now its going in my hand bag!

I just needed a face wash after I remove my makeup, just to remove any residue.

I wanted a simple day cream. One which doesn't have SPF. Just plain and simple moisturiser.

I have been wanting a paddle brush for so long!

Free makeup bag that I got.

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment