Friday, December 21, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector review + swatches

Hello Everyone :)


Hope you are having a nice January so far! Trying to get rid of those extra pounds you gained in the holidays ? :P


Anyways, I have a review for you.


I am going to talk about the much raved about BB creams that were such a topic in the past couple of years. I was intrigued about the whole thing and I went ahead and bought the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector.




Ok so the name. Honestly, when you read the name you think it is going to perfect your skin. I don't really agree with it at all. I don't have acne or pimples or any blemishes, and for those who have, don't expect this product to perfect your skin. 



It is a midway between a tinted moisturiser and a light coverage foundation. I think the concept is really good because they have good ingredients and so for people with really good skin you can easily apply BB creams and be done. I wouldn't be happy with it as I prefer a light foundation. 



The biggest issue I have is the colour. It is very peachy and orangy and I cannot really see me ever wearing it. I tried wearing it in summer when I am much more darker. But it really didnt work. I believe there a couple of shades but they are much lighter for me.









The product has a pleasant fragrance, I am honestly horrible in describing fragrances but it isnt that strong. I like it :) 



It seems that the Western types of BB creams are much different than the Eastern ones. Having said that BB creams originated in Asia.



I wouldn't mind trying another BB cream from a different brand, but it is not like a priority or something.



That's that!




xoxoxo

Pocalocca 

0 comments:

Post a Comment