Thursday, December 27, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows (Review+Swatches)

Hey everyone :)

Hope you had a great Christmas! 

Today I have another review for you. This is about the much raved Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows. Below are the shades that I have:









Left to Right:  Eternal Gold, On and On Bronze
and Metallic Pomegranate
Left to Right:  Eternal Gold, On and On Bronze
and Metallic Pomegranate

I was a bit reluctant to try these out. I have quite oily lids and hence most of the eyeshadow creams/gels and primers crease on me. I have to say that these are one of the 2 things which I have tried and which have not creased.

The formula is quite interesting. It is a mixture between gel cream and powder. They are gorgeous on their own and they are great as well when layered under eye shadow as they act as a very good base. 


They really last all day, without creasing or fading or anything!

I bought the first 2 from feelunique and the third one from a local shop. There isn't a big variety on the website but you can find more at beauty shops. 

I find that the best way to apply these is with the fingers. This gives a nice overall colour all over the lids. If you want a more intense colour like in the crease or so, I suggest you first apply them with the fingers and then take a cotton bud or a small brush, or something similar, and use it to define the area.

I saw these retailing at around 10.95 (in micro copy in front of University if you are from Malta), 9.50 from a pharmacy, and around 6 euros on the feelunique website. 

Anyways,

I absolutely adore these and I will for sure buy more when I am allowed to hahah :) cause yes I am on a makeup ban!

Happy New Year :)

xoxoxo
Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment