Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream

Hello everyone,


Winter brings about dryness! At least on my legs and on my hands! It is pretty normal and a very good way to remove dry skin is to exfoliate and moisturise! oh and drinking water!


I have been wanting to try The Body Shop hand creams for ages. I wanted to try the Hemp one but then I saw the Almond one and I chose that one.



This cream is amazing. It is really moisturises the hands. It doesn't feel greasy or soapy. Some creams have just a ridiculously amount of silicon in them which gives the soapy slippery feel. The Almond Hand and Nail Cream has almond oil and Brazil nut oil, but in just the right amounts for the cream to be slighltly thick but not very thick and greasy.


I would highly recommend this hand cream. There are a bunch of other fragrances like the Hemp and the Rose one. I would certainly buy this product again but I want to try out the Soap and Glory Hand Food hand cream which is so much raved about!


That's it!



Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!



xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment