Thursday, January 10, 2013

January mini haul (Hair and face)

Hi everyone :)

I am in no buying makeup period. This actually started in December and I am not sure till when it is going to last. I must say that I had to buy a foundation because the ones that I have weren't working for me. thi reason why I started doing this is because I have actually things which I stopped using or forgot about them, and like this I am actually re-discovering  products!

Anyways, I had to buy a couple of products from the supermarket.

Here is what I bought:


I love Pure wipes and these cost only 95 cents!

I ran out of my Pantene Aqua light spray and they didn't have it. I saw this and I already tried samples of the shampoo and conditioner from the same line and I quiet liked them so I decided to try this one.
costs: 4.69 euros
I have been wanting to try this scrub for years  I remember seeing it on a magasine that it was rated the best facial scrub. It smells divine!
Cost: 3.58 euros
And finally a pair of tweezers

Until my next post,

XOXOXO
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment