Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation (Review)


Hello guys,

I have been using the same foundation for ages but this winter I went a couple of shades lighter and I didn't have a lighter foundation. I am actually a bit picky on foundations and  I bought a foundation (before I bought this one) which I thought it was the perfect shade but it wasn't. 

Anyways, I came across this foundation from a local beauty shop. It was around 16 euros I think which is a bit on the higher end, but I guess if it is a good foundation it would justify the price.


I have to mention the fragrance. It smells amazing! It smells of Apricots and it is not overpowering but it just makes the skin feel kind of fresh.

It has some good ingredients in it kind of like a serum. I have to say I was a bit afraid of this concept as I tend to like more matte foundations. But my skin has been slightly on the drier side this winter so it actually made the skin feel like it is nourished and not at all drying. It is semi matte as it says on the bottle. It gives that slightly dewy finish.

It holds a very long time but I am not quite sure of how long it will last on me in summer. I tend to have very oily and shiny face so.. we have to see.

It has a medium coverage with makes it buildable without making the face look cakey or so.

On the bottom line, I absolutely love this foundation. It is perfect if you have dry skin or slightly oily as well. 

Hope that helped!

xoxoxo
Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment