Sunday, April 21, 2013

L'Oreal Caresse Wet Shine Stain Review + Swatch

Hello guys :) 

I have recently made a rather big purchase (and I have another one coming soon!) 

Watch my haul here!
Anyways,

My most used lip product so far from this Haul has to be the L'Oreal Caresse Wet Shine Stain. Check their website here.

I have the one in Juliet.




I have to say that Reds are not my favourite lipsticks. I always thought that due to my olive skin type orange colours suite me better. This red is a pinkish red rather than that bright red!

I have been wearing this product nonstop! I just love it!
I bought it for 10.35 euros.
You can get it from feelunique for 9.99.
It smells and tastes amazing!
It is not sticky at all as it is a very watery based lipstain.

Lipstain.
 Yes, it is. It stays for ever! I use it to work and after hours it is still there even after eating and drinking. It is somewhat not as drying but after a certain amount of time it can feel a bit drying. I think this is standard for all lipstains or long lasting lip products.
The trick is not to apply too much as it will transfer.

I like to apply a little amount at a time. Then I apply as necessary.

I absolutely recommend this line!

Have you tried them out?

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment