Tuesday, July 16, 2013

L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray Review

Hello dears :)

Hair sprays are something that I have started using since last summer I think. I like to keep my hair tied up in a bun and I have a lot of fly aways sort of . 

Hence, I started using the famous and most raved about l'Oreal Elnett Satin hair spray.

I believe I use (as I have finished the can) the extra hold version.

I absolutely adore this hairspray. I simply love it. It holds the hair in place for the whole of the day and at the end of the day you just brush your hair and the spray just melts away.

I am not sure how it would hold a curl... as I don't ever curl my  hair. 

It doesn't leave any residues on my scalp which is great actually, although I would typically need to wash my hair the day after or so.

Only down side to it?

The smell....

It makes me think of really vintage times like 40s or 50s. However, I got used to the smell so I don't mind it any longer.


xoxoxo
Pocalocca


1 comments:

  1. Hi Marija, love this review. I also have been using this hairspray for the past 3 months and absolutely love it. I agree, the smell is its only down side.

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Follow the link below for further details :)

    http://beautyisourpassion.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete