Saturday, August 31, 2013

NYX store opening in Malta!

Hello Ladies and Gents,

So, today I am writing the accompanying blog post about the Preview of the brand new NYX shop which is located in Sliema Malta.

First of all, you can watch my vlog for the day here:


I will do a Haul of the things that I bought probably next week so make sure you subscribe or follow my blog :)

Below are some photos of the event however, make sure to watch the video as I explain and show a lot of things.

Prices are quite actually and I was really impressed (as I never tried NYX before ).

Nailpolish collection

With the lovely Matina from allthingsfabulous and Kylie from passiontobeauty
Roll on shimmer
More Roll on shimmers
from left to right:
dorianne from askdorianne lorraine from lolalovessparkles kylie elle from beautyshewrote and rhi burns 
with my long term friend jasmine from BabaCroc
from left to right marija from allthingslady steph thinklovemakeup
those are actually cream blushers


I highly encourage you you to visit the NYX store in Sliema!!


xoxoxo
Pocalocca




1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Black Friday 2020 diễn ra vào ngày 27/11/2020, bạn đã sẵn sàng nhập cuộc chưa?! Dịp này, khách hàng yêu thích shopping lại tận hưởng những đợt "SALE GIÁ SỐC" theo đúng nghĩa. Hầu hết các cửa hàng, website TMĐT liên tục đưa ra các chương trình sale lên đến 90%. Cùng chờ đón và sở hữu những Hot Deals Black Friday có 1 0 2 dịp Sale được đón chờ nhất trong năm nhé. Chi tiết Hot Deals Black Friday 2020 tại đây: https://www.facebook.com/TopKhuyenMaiBlackFriday/

    ReplyDelete