Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pupa Milano Lasting Color Gel Review

A couple of weeks ago I was sent some products to review from Pupa Milano Malta.

One of them is this bright pink nail polish (shade 011)  from their recent Lasting Color Gel range.


I was really excited about this nail polish simply because the shade is gorgeous and because, I mean who doesn't like a long lasting nailpolish?

I am actually quite picky on the shape of the nailpolish brush. The end of the brush is roundish which is my favourite shape, simply because I find that the nailpolish application becomes so much easier! Just one swipe on the nails and you have one coat. Just as quick as that. Make sure do not apply a lot of colour as it might take longer to dry.

The finish is very shiny and glossy which stays like that for a long time. The colour is highly pigmented and with just one swipe you can get a non streaky application. For a very intense and non streaky finish.  I suggest you apply 2 coats. 

To maximise the effect and duration of the polish it is recommended to apply a Base Coat 2 coats of the colour and a Top Coat. Below is a photo of the colour on my nails which was taken around 2 days after application. No base coat or top coat were used.


The nailpolish retails for 6 euros and more information along with the colours can be found on the Pupa website. These nail polishes along with other products from Pupa Milano can be found in various pharmacies around Malta. Check their Pupa Milano Malta Facebook Page for more information.

Bottom line:
I love these polishes and I would recommend them to anyone who loves a glossy and long lasting nail polish.

Just a small disclaimer. This product was sent to me for free. However, this is my honest opinion and I am not biased in any way.

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment