Saturday, October 26, 2013

Summer OOTD

I meant to post this blog (OOTD) weeks ago! But these past weeks have been somewhat busy for me and I totally forgot about it. PS. temperature is still 26 degrees in Malta soooo.... Anyways. Here it is. It is just a simple dress (5 pounds from Primark!!) The 'wayferers' sunglasses were 1 pound from Primark as well! Belt from some trousers which I don't wear and heals from H&M. The bag is another bargain. I was bought from Gozo from a market for 10 euros! Last but not least necklace is from Newlook which was given to me as a present. 



I wore this outfit when I attended Dyna's (from Dyna's Random Blog) baby shower! I am so excited for her! I went along with Martina from (all things fabulous).Afterwards we went to help as volunteers for the annual Strummin Concert.

Until next post!

xoxoxo
Pocalocca



0 comments:

Post a Comment