Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Planter's Natural and Young Cream Review

I was sent this Planter's  cream to try out. I have to be honest with you and you might agree with me. I never heard of the brand before and I am always on the lookout to try out new brands although I have my favourite ones which I probably won't ever replace.

I will start with the packaging.  The products comes in a tin type of packaging with different patterns and shades which make it ideal and quite handy to carry it around in the hand bag. I have quite dry hands and I always keep a hand cream of some sort.




The cream itself is quite light and non greasy which is something which I look in a hand cream. Having said that, it still feels hydrating and nourishing to the hands.

The scent is quite pleasant although I find it a bit overpowering to me as I am not into the floral scents as they tend to give me quite nasty headaches. Having said that, the fragrance doesn't remain that strong on the hands so it only bothered me for the first few minutes or so.




What makes this product great is the list of ingredients that it contains, which is quite short:

'aloe vera barbadensis, karité butter, rice oil, linseed oil, St. John’s Wort oil, sweet almond oil'

The important thing? The chemicals which it does not contain which make the product PARABEN FREE, SILICONE FREE, PEG FREE, ALCOHOL FREE, PETROLATUM FREE, ALLERGEN FREE FRAGRANCES, NO ANIMAL-DERIVED RAW MATERIALS, LANOLIN FREE, NICKEL TESTED, and is also  DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

"Innovative cosmetic recommended all year round. A true concentration of aloe vera and active vegetable principles, the one product solution that moisturizes, repairs and protects. Delicate skin that suffers from redness and frequent cracking, will find in this cream an immediate relief with visible results after the first application. Quick and easy absorption, it protects against dryness caused by the sun, cold weather, harsh wind and atmospheric pollution. Thanks to its light and delicate texture, it’s suitable for face, hands and body, without leaving the slightest trace of oil."

I have to admit I haven't tried this product on my face as I am very picky about products which claim that you can use on face and body. But I guess it can be used on the face as well as it has natural ingredients in it.

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment