Saturday, May 10, 2014

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose (Review)

I have been using this blusher for the past several months. And there isn't a dent in the blusher! So, I think this blusher is going to last me forever.


It has the cutest name ever - Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush. I think the name comes about from the fact that the blush itself has such a pretty shade of pink which I find it perfect to give the cheeks that flush of colour. And it claims to have natural plant extracts which mimic endorphins. I am not sure about that haha.





I have to admit that it is not the most pigmented blusher out there. But it doesn't really bother me that much to be honest, as I prefer to apply several layers, one at a time and obtain the right colour rather than applying too much and being unable to blend it enough.

This blusher has been raved about for several years and last year I decided to get it. It has a matte finish without being powdery. It is made up of several shades of hearts which when used together give a subtle bright pop of pink colour. There is a particular matte bright pink heart which one has to be careful about. Swirling the brush too much on this heart will give a bright pink colour. I find that the other hearts are not entirely matte. I mean they don't have shimmer or glitters but they have this very fine sheen to them which makes the blusher unique.



Moreover, this blusher lasts me all day and it also comes with a brush which I find it to be a bit crappy, like most of the applicators that blushers or eyeshadows come with. It also comes with a mirror just under the blusher.


I got mine from iherb and I plan to get more shades of them.

Have you tried it?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment