Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tiffany Pisani Swimwear Collection - Day 4

It was just yesterday that I was looking at some swimsuits. I don't know what is happening to me but this year I want every colour! So today I was really interested in the show you know, to get an idea and inspiration as well. And let me just tell you... I think I know how and what I want my swimsuit to be like. And I won't rest till I find one!

On to the show itself. The ongoing promotion of the maltese culture and heritage is one of the main hallmarks of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Malta. This year it was decided to combine the elements of Malta's rich maritime heritage with swimwear designs by Tiffany Pisani who is an international model with a keen eye on upcoming designs. Her luxurious collection of swimwear is designed to be timeless yet contemporary  and make women feel confident and comfortable.The collection includes flattering briefs, halternecks, twisted bandeaus adorned with buckles beading and vibrant prints. Inspired by the beautiful country of Brazil which obviously is very renowned with bright colours and swimwear. 













Hair by Chris Mifsud, Mat Hairdressing and Claire Vassallo from HAIR O HAIR using WELLA
Makeup by Elaine Galea using EVA Garden



until next post,

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment