Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Yves Rocher Shampoo traitant anti-pelliculaire - Anti Dandruff Shampoo | Review

A while back I was cordially invited by the brand Yves Rocher for a botanical facial massage and for an 'introduction' about the brand itself. You can view the blog post about the experience hereI have already reviewed one of my current lipstick obsessions which you can find the review here.


It is quite hard for me to find shampoos which do not irritate my scalp. I don't have dandruff as such but I do really tend to get quite a good amount of build up on my scalp which means I have to wash my hair every other day, which, takes quite a lot of effort if you have long hair.




A good cleansing shampoo which doesn't strip my scalp of moisture and natural oils, is a must for me. Otherwise I would end up fiddling with my hair leaving it quite oily and irritated.


This shampoo is formulated for dandruff, however, it is gentle enough to be used on all hair types. It doesn't contain any silicones or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which tend to irritate my scalp. It is also Paraben free. It contains organically grown nasturium extract,  which acts as a botanical cleansing base. The shampoo has an easily biodegradable formula.

What I love about this shampoo is that it removes the build up on my scalp very effectively and leaves it feeling clean. I would suggest this shampoo to anyone but especially to people who have an itchy and/or flaky scalp.

And what's more, Yves Rocher are offering 50% off when buying a second hair care product! Hurry up as the offer is valid only until the 10th of November!


Where to find Yves Rocher in Malta:

-Merchants Street, Valletta
-Antoine De Paul Square, Paola
-Bizazza Street, Sliema


Have you ever tried Yves Rocher products? Let me know below what are your favourite products! Make sure to check the links below for more information:

  - Facebook

  - Twitter 


xoxoxo

Pocalocca

3 comments:

  1. I love this dandruff shampoo. Works effectively against dandruff. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . shampoo for dry scalp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing the information about the product. Harshini Anti Dandruff Shampoo is used to treat dandruff and a certain scalp infection. It reduces itching, irritation, and redness of the scalp. Fenugreek a popular remedy for dandruff, Combined with hibiscus, Restores scalp health.
    Natural Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete