Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Rose Cocktail | Review

Finally the transition from summer to autumn has begun! Although it is still quite hot there is certainly a cool breeze about the air. Temperatures are starting to drop and we all know what follows...chapped lips! A handbag staple for me is of course, lip balm. As I have already mentioned in previous posts I am not a huge fan of lipstick, however I do love my tinted lip balms.

I fell in love with the lip product at once. The packaging is quite sleek and elegant which I kind of love.



The lipstick itself is made from 100% cherry oil, with which I am currently obsessed! The cherry oil within the balm helps to nourish the lips when it is applied and it also lends the balm such an appealing pigment! Cherry oil has the capacity of refracting light and it is also enriched with Omega 6 and 9 which both act as natural sources of protection and nutrition. Having dry lips myself, this is quite the ideal product for me during the cold season and sometimes it is quite the life saver.





The lipstick glides smoothly and effortlessly on the lips giving them a very natural glossy tint which makes the lipstick ideal for everyday use but also for night time as it doesn’t require a lot of technique to apply. Moreover, the colour itself doesn’t feather out although you do have to apply the product after a couple of hours. But being it a somewhat of a lipbalmy product one would expect that. 




What is there more to love? The Price. Currently at 30% off – 11.20 euros. I am definitely in love with the product and it is a definite repurchase.


Where to find Yves Rocher in Malta:

-Merchants Street, Valletta
-Antoine De Paul Square, Paola
-Bizazza Street, Sliema


Have you ever tried Yves Rocher products? Let me know below what are your favourite products! Make sure to check the links below for more information:

  - Facebook


  - Twitter 

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment