Monday, October 6, 2014

Urban Decay Primer Potion | Review

Urban Decay is a brand which I honestly desperately which was available in Malta along with several others like MAC and Sephora and Nars and others. If you are into makeup I am pretty sure you heard about the Naked palette range. I have the original one and now I am dying to try out the Naked 3 palette. 

Last year, when I was in the UK for IMATS I managed to get my hands on the Naked palette from Debenhams. This palette came with a small trial size of the Primer Potion. 


I wanted to try this much raved product for ages and well since it isn't cheap, I thought it was a good idea to try it out. It is actually a very good eye primer. It has this kind of creamy although not entirely creamy, consistency which kind of sets to a somewhat dry finish. 


It holds up pretty well and the eyeshadows really sit well on it. I find that the eyeshadows are more vibrant and saturated with the primer. Does it crease? Well, let me just get it straight. In the humid, sunny, sweaty summer months that we have in Malta, it will crease at some point but not like at once, more likely after several hours.  To top it off I really have oily eyelids and I do get a shiny face quicker.

There are several shades of this kind of primer I believe but this is the kind of nude shade. Would I repurchase it again? I am not quiet sure to be honest. There are a couple of eyeshadow primers which I want to try. But I strongly suggest trying it out, although it is a bit pricey.


xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment