Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dr. Organic Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner | Review

Cold weather brings dry hair and having a good hydrating treatment is essential in keeping the hair shiny and healthy. I am always looking for a good hair mask/treatment. I do have my favourite picks and all but I like to try out new things. A while back I was invited to a Dr. Organic Event and when we got to choose the products we wanted to try this Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner was the first item I picked.



The Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner is a bioactive hair and scalp treatment. It has an excellent blend of organic oils and extracts which are formulated in such a way to provide a rich and concentrated conditioning balm, which instantly envelopes the keratin fibres found in the hair, with nourishing phospholipids and fatty acids. It nourishes and repairs damaged hair whilst increasing core strength to protect against breakage. The conditioner helps seal in vital moisture to damaged, dull, dry and fly away hair.


Moroccan Argan Oil is an incredibly rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Is has been used by women of the Mediterranean for centuries for both culinary delights and cosmetic purposed. It also works wonders for skin, hair and nails.

Having been a convert for argan oil for the past 2 years, I was way more than interested in trying this product. It is marketed a pre shampoo treatment. I think that this depends entirely on the state of your hair. My hair ends tend to be the driest and hence I tend to concentrate more product there. I do not apply it before shampoo, I prefer to use it as a deep conditioner/mask where I leave for 5-10 minutes, although you can certainly leave it more depending on your hair. Having said that, some people may find it a bit heavy on the hair, in which case I suggest using it as a pre shampoo treatment, which will still give the hair its moisture but to a lesser degree. I am quite sceptical when it comes to applying products on the scalp. Mine gets pretty bad build so I don’t apply heaps of products there. It does help to get rid of the dry flakes that sometimes build on the scalp.

The product retails for €16.87. I hope you found this review helpful and if you want more information on the products and from where you can get them kindly check the links here!

Happy week! 

xoxo

Pocalocca

2 comments:

  1. Moroccan Argan Oil is an incredibly rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Is has been used by women of the Mediterranean for centuries for both culinary delights and cosmetic purposed. It also works wonders for skin, hair and nails.
    organic argan oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, chica! This is the first review of the product I've read where someone has broken the 'rules' and used it as a conditioner/mask, AFTER shampooing - as oppose to a pre-shampoo treatment! What you did makes more sense to me. I will defo give it a whirl now, as I need a decent natural, silcone-free conditioner.

    ReplyDelete