Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lookfantastic January Beauty Box

I do not even know how 2014 passed. Honestly. So, today I received the January Beauty Box.  I have quite mixed feelings about this box. The thing is that I have purchased several boxes so far and I am kind of getting used to getting products every month. It is  as if I am no longer excited about the whole thing.

However, I feel that this was  a perfect timing kind of box. Why? Because I needed a new hair detangling kind of product as I was out of my argan oil. So, I feel like I will find the products useful.

So, in this edition I have received the following items:


Daily Damage Defence.

Protect your hair with Philip  Kingsley Daily Damage Defence. The leave-in conditioning spray provides defence from daily heat styling and environmental effects whilst working to add shine and manageability to all hair types.
Perfect to use on wet hair after washing. It detangles hair and helps remove static.



Refresh and Rejuvenate

Designed to gently cleanse and nourish the skin, Molton Brown uses a unique blend of ingredients, designes to work up a rich lather for a long lasting, refreshing smell. Skin will be left feeling silky soft and super clean.



Soothing and Rehydrating Fresh Mask

This fres, hydrating, mask soothes the skin to leave it with a radiant appearance. 90% of the total ingredients are from natural origins, leaving skin moisturised and soothed for 24 hours. For use on all skin types.



Collagen Eye Compresses

Revive and rejuvenate your eyes with these clever eye compresses, drenched in a soothing, marine-based collagen solution. Fabulous for a special occasion, it revives and rejuvenates the eyes, helps reduce dark shadows, plumps out wrinkles and relaxes the eye contour.



myvitamins Orange flavour Vitamin C Effervescent tablets.

The Range has already become a favourite amongst nutritionists and fitness experts.

Add these betselling dissolvable tablets to water to produce a great tasting drink which is easy to consume. Effervescent tables are ideal for anyone who is looking to increase their intake of vitamins for a healthier lifestyle.

Use the code JAN30 for 30% off on myvitamins.com


Until next post,

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment