Wednesday, February 18, 2015

REN GLYCOLACTIC RADIANCE RENEWAL MASK | Review

I am writing this review after I have just used the last pumps of it. So, excuse me for the condition of the product itself. Unfortunately, I have lost the cap, but it was still usable, having a kind of secondary stopper which prevented the product from drying out.



I remember seeing this product in a video on YouTube somewhere and I felt that I should try it out. I bought it online and I think it was lookfantastic.com although I am not entirely sure.

Let me just say that this mask was somewhat of a blessing for my skin. It contains a lot of good ingredients such as natural fruit acids from Passion Fruit, Lemon, Grape and Pineapple. It also contains papain which comes from Papaya. They exfoliate the outer layer of the skin, encouraging cell turnover and smoothing fine lines. And, what is great is that it doesn't contain nasty ingredients like parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and other things. 



In a nutshell its is 'A potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone.' 


This mask is one of those masks which you see results after the first time you use it. It removes dead skin cells and the skin looks much brighter and radiant the morning after. It deep cleanses the skin and hence prevents congestion and blackheads.


I use this mask once a week mostly although at times I use it twice a weak when my skin is really dull and blah. you just need to apply a generous amount onto clean skin over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Dampen enclosed cloth (or just a muslin cloth) and gently wipe off mask. Rinse skin with warm water. I notice that a light tingling may be experienced during application which isn't that painful or anything. But I do quite enjoy the tingling effect, as it makes me feel that the mask is actually working. 

One last thing. I would suggest this mask to everyone except for sensitive skin types. And do use a sunscreen after using it, even if you use it before bed, use sunscreen the following morning.

You can get REN from Feelunique and from Lookfantastic.

Hope you found it helpful!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment