Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof Review

I am quite picky when it comes to powder. However, having said that I don't like to spend too much on them. I have quite combination/oily skin which makes using a powder a must. But due to the high humidity that we have here in Malta my face still gets sweaty and shiny. That is one I like to choose light powders and not the one which are heavy or provide too coverage or anything especially in summer.



This Catrice Prime and Fine Powder is just perfect. It is in the Translucent shade which makes it ideal and suitable for every skin tone.  It doesn't provide any form of coverage which to be honest I love. It also doesn't change the foundation colour. It just mattifies the face wonderfully without making the face cakey or anything. I find that this product gives the face a silky and natural finish.





Is it waterproof? I actually don't have an answer to this. I find that it is longlasting but I do not actually get the thing about a powder being waterproof. I mean how can powders being waterproof? But to be honest I don't really care about it. It's an excellent powder so that's that. What is also great about it is that it is actually a very good product to apply under the eyes on top of your under eye concealer.

Final thoughts? You have to try this out if you are looking for a very good powder with a seriously cheap price. Hope you find this review helpful!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment