Friday, July 31, 2015

Dermalogica Stress Relief Month

A few weeks ago I was invited to a rather relaxing event organised by Dermalogica. I honestly very rarely go for a massage of some sort and when I was offered a destress hand massage I was thrilled.
July was the #stressrelief month.

I have never tried any Dermalogica products so I was quite intrigued by the Brand as I heard good things about Dermalogica as well.






These products were used: 

1) Hydro-active mineral salts
2) The Conditioning Body Wash
3) The Stress Relief Treatment
4) Body hydrating cream


The treatment was just heaven. Although I wouldn't quite use the stress relief treatment right now as it is a mixture of essential oils which is also perfect to use as a pre sleeping treatment. What does it mean? I love to apply just a couple of drops on the pillow and it really calms the mind down. I can imagine using this during my studies period. 

The cleanser is a soap free cleanser which cleans the body while nourishing it. The Body Hydrating Cream is an excellent body cream which leaves the skin supple without leaving it too slick.

What are your favourite Dermalogica products?

Below are some photos of the event:


xoxoxo

Pocalocca




0 comments:

Post a Comment