Monday, August 10, 2015

Lierac Summer Event!

Lierac is a brand which caters for everyone. All skin types and all ages. It was all I needed after a day at work. The whole event started with an interesting talk regarding beauty and health in general and the importance of a healthy  skincare regime.



Afterwards, us bloggers were invited to a cleansing facial, skin analysis, makeup application and nutritional advice.

I volunteered for the facial. It.was.very.much.needed.


Then I had my skin analysis. It resulted in my skin being quite combination and needs a lot of peeling in winter! Now I know in what I am going to invest in winter!




PS: photos courtesy of Lara from larasbeautyaddictbible.

We also had delicious nibbles and some refreshing infused water. At the end we were given a nice goodie bag.
 In it was the Iridescent Milk Mist with SPF15, which lets just say is simply gorgeous! It has the tiniest amount of iridescence which makes the skin look more tanned and glowy. Perfect for summer! 

My all time fave product from Lierac? The Mesolift serum! I will definitely stock in winter as it is a nice skincare item for winter.


More info can be found on Lierac facebook page.

Until next post,

xoxoxo

Pocalocca


0 comments:

Post a Comment