Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ready to Beat the Winter Blues ?!

Summer may be soon over in some countries, although here in Malta it is blazing hot and humid and sticky and what not. I am not a big fan of September and I cannot wait for the weather to cool down a bit.  Anyways, in winter, in general this is common. But who doesn't like the tanned bronzed goddess look? Well at least I do!!


BUT do not fret. I have some good products which will help you maintain that summer glow on your skin a little longer.



PS: I am going to talk about a number of Lierac products. But I am not being sponsored  by the brand. These are the products which I truly use and love.


I was recently looking online for healthy recipes and healthy products as I desperately need to get back on track. I came across some healthy discussion over at  ALOHA. They promote healthy living by sharing healthy recipes and selling healthy products which you can easily incorporate in your daily life. On their website you can also find healthy tips as well. They have an endless amount of supplements containing essential nutrients and vitamins needed for the hectic lifestyle that we lead. They also carry protein bars, for that post workout protein fix! They also carry a variety of teas as well. Check out their website for awesome and healthy recipes. They do not ship internationally, however, they are working on it!


Self tanner is something which you might like. I have 2 products which make part of my winter routine. The first one is the Lierac Tan Starter Serum for a Rapid and Sublime Tan Cellular Protection - Anti-Aging. Ideally you start using this product at the beginning of Summer. However, I use it all year round. It has an iridescent finish to it which is quite subtle but gives the skin a natural glow without it being too much. (Check out my full review here).

Sun exposure is still dangerous here in Malta and one of the things which is of out most importance is Sun Protection. Recently I got my hands on this Lierac Iridescent Milk, Tan Activating and Anti-Aging. I am totally in love with this product. It has the same iridescent finish as the Tan Starter Serum. I do think  that these 2 products go hand in hand and can be used all year round.




Ok so I wouldn't suggest using these product on the face. But I have an excellent face serum from Lierac (I promise this is the last Lierac product ). This is the Lierac Mesolift Serum. It is a very gelish like serum and it is not thick or anything. It leaves the skin supple and it has anti dullness properties. A perfect product for winter!


Moving on to makeup. Below find some perfect products which are essential for winter.i tend to wear bronzers more often in winter as I am naturally tanned in summer. The Makeup Revolution Palettes are simply the perfect combo! They are very affordable and they are so pigmented!




The other products are the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural, the NYC Sunny bronzer and the Catrice shimmering Bronzing Powder in Shimmering Bronze. All of the products are just essentials for when you want to liven up your face a bit as well. Lastly, the perfect blush/highlighter which doubles up as a great eye shadow. The Benefit Rockateur! A must have!


I hope you found this post helpful!


Make sure you check ALOHA out and let me know what you think about it!!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca



0 comments:

Post a Comment