Monday, May 2, 2016

Artdeco Blush Couture Blusher by Talbot Runhof Review

I think Artdeco have some of the nicest packaging and prints when it comes to makeup items. A while back I reviewed the Arctic Collection which I still use it to this day. 

A while back I got this Blush Couture Blusher by Talbot Runhof for Artdeco. It is a matte blush, but it is not a flat matte blush if you know what I mean. It is matte but still looks natural and perfect. However, initially it has a layer of a metallicy shimmer which after a couple of uses it just goes away.


At first I thought I would use the shades separately which in a way you can. But you do need a smaller blush brush in order to do that. But you can totally swirl the brush and get a nice natural pop of colour. 


I am totally in love with it! You can wear it honestly all year round. Although it would be a perfect summer blush because it is bright but not too bright. 



It lasts all day and I think you can honestly wear it with any eye/makeup look.

Check the Artdeco Facebook Page for more information!
What are your favourite items from Artdeco? Let me know below!
xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment