Monday, June 13, 2016

Elemis Launch and Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm Review

Elemis is : 

"A luxury British skincare and spa brand that delivers pioneering clinically trialed therapies and products for face and body"

A while back I was cordially invited to the newly launched brand - Elemis. Elemis is a combination of powerful natural ingredients and cutting-edge technology together with proven clinical trials to produce the most influential anti-aging skincare products.

(photos by Noel Fenech - Check out Elemis Facebook Page)





Whilst enjoying a really relaxing hand scrub and massage (and a glass of prosecco haha) I was talked through the vast array of products offered by Elemis.



One of the products which I got to take home with me is the Elemis Pro Collagen Balm. Here is my review on the product.



"This powerful, deep cleansing balm dissolves make-up, daily grime and pollutants. Luxurious Rose and Mimosa waxes are infused with nourishing Elderberry, Starflower and Optimega™ oils and supercharged with anti-ageing algae, Padina Pavonica.
Skin is intensely cleansed, nourished and renewed for a glowing complexion.

APPLICATION STEPS

Warm into the palms and then massage over the face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements. Moisten fingertips and continue to massage.
Remove with a warm, damp cotton cleansing cloth. For an intensely nourishing treatment, you can also use this product as a facial mask.
Apply a teaspoon size amount to the face, neck and décolleté massaging gently with fingertips. Relax for 10 minutes, then hold a warm, damp cleansing cloth over the skin, practise abdominal breathing and inhale the sensorial aroma.
Gently wipe away. For maximum absorption and deep cleansing enjoy whilst in a warm bath.
Balm may melt when warm but re-sets perfectly when cooled. Avoid contact with eyes.

THERAPIST TIP

This is an exceptional, multi-functional product. Perfect to use on a daily basis as a deep cleansing balm or weekly as a nourishing facial mask."
To be honest with you this product scared me a bit as it is a balm made up with a bunch of oils and I have quite combination to oily skin so I wasn't thinking that this might actually work out for me.
And let me tell you, it just works perfectly! Not only it removes all the gunk that there is on the face but it does so without leaving the skin dry or anything. On the contrary, I find my skin more hydrated and more radiant. 
As mentioned the product is made up of an array of oils which give the balm quite a fragrance. It is not overwhelming by any means, it just smells of spas and spa products which I find quite relaxing.
I do not really use it for removing makeup as I use other products for that. But I have been using this day and night and if you have never tried anything from Elemis, try this one!
xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment