Thursday, October 5, 2017

Plait - New Beauty Subscription Box

It is here! Wow we (Maltese) have a beauty subscription box and let's just say the first one is a bomb! plait is a subscription box with monthly, 3 months, or 6 months subscriptions. One can choose between organic, wine, beer and now beauty boxes! Service is great and free when you choose certain times!



And guess what?! It is just 21euros a month! It's such a great deal since the MAC lipglass alone is more than that!

The next box is already sold out! Tune in to 1st November for the next one!

What was in this months box:


One of my favourite hair care brands!!
I love Pupa Vamp mascaras.. Looking forward to trying this one out!
Teoxane has been featured in my blog before..I love the skincare range.
MAC is .... always MAC !!
I don't have a lot of EVA GARDEN items so I'm excited to try this one out!
MAC Dazzleglass in Love Alert and Eva Garden Eye Pencil in 95
I am already looking forward for the next one! Subscribe here

xoxoxo

Pocalocca



0 comments:

Post a Comment