Friday, July 20, 2018

Benecos Natural light fluid foundation - Review

This is my first time trying out organic products and vegan products. Benecos guarantees that BDIH-certified benecos products do not contain any mineral oils or derivatives / silicones / parabens / synthetic emulsifiers or their derivatives (PEG/PEG derivatives) / synthetic colorants or aromatic substances. They only use natural products and where possible cobtained from certified organic agricultures. Moreover Benecos products are Animal Cruelty Free!


The Benecos Natural Light Fluid Foundation contains avocado oil, sunflower oil and argan oil from certified organic farming. It is light weight and leaves the skin with a dewy finish. It is not very shiny but I do find that powdering the face is essential, at least for me and for people who do not have dry skin types. It provides light to slightly medium coverage. 


I wanted to try out a product which offers a bit more coverage than a tinted moisturiser or a BB cream, but is not as heavy as a full on foundation. Although it is not an all day lasting foundation I do find that it lasts a decent amount of time. I love wearing this foundation for summer as it feels quite fresh too. The shade range is not that great and 3 shades are not really enough. I am the middle shade - Sahara. Dune is the brightest shade and Mocca is the darkest. I am looking forward to trying out more products from this brand.


Benecos is sold in various pharmacies around Malta and for more information check out The Health Club page. 

What do you think about organic/vegan products? Any other brands/products I should try?

xoxoxo
Pocalocca






0 comments:

Post a Comment