Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Maybelline Tattoo Brow Review

If someone asks me what are the 3 makeup things I find essential would probably be filling my eyebrows, under eye concealer and mascara. I tend to put something in my brows always whether it is pencil, powder, pomade or even just eyebrow gel.

I came across this Maybelline Eyebrow Tattoo which intrigued me a lot. Although I do really love to have my eyebrows defined I am not particularly inclined of getting them permanently tattooed.



This Maybelline Tattoo Brow is a peel-off tinting gel which is said to last for 3 days. For application make sure that your eyebrows are clean and makeup free. Apply with the brush over your natural eyebrow shape and let it set for a minimum of 20 minutes. You can also leave it for 2 hours to obtain the best results. Then once dry peel off the gel starting from the inner corner of the brow towards the outside.



There are several shades available and I use the Dark Brown one for myself. I find application quite easy with the brush and I tend to leave the gel even overnight some times. Just let it dry a bit before going to sleep. Peeling it off is very easy and the gel does not tug on the hair. The gel tints both the hair strands and the skin. Until you get used to the product it is a good idea to have handy a cotton bud and some water proof makeup remover.


During application
I usually clean my face with an oil cleanser if I have a full face of makeup on. Other wise I use micellar water. Try not to use a lot of oil based cleanser on the eyebrows so as to prolong the tinting. I do find that the product actually lasts for 3 days on my brows, after which it starts to fade quite quickly without leaving any residue. Below are the before and after photos of the process.

Before
The morning after - 1st day
2nd day
3rd day
4th day
So, as you can see from the above photos the tint starts to fade gradually until practically nothing is left. Use an oil based remover if you need to remove the product more quickly.

I do suggest trying this product out if you are into Brow products! Let me know what you think about it!

xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment